Friday, March 9, 2007

Welcome!

Websites I **USE** (really, really, really!)

This blog is devoted to the websites I use. Nothing dumb or cute here (well, maybe if I run out of ideas). What you'll get in every blog article is a link to a truly useful website that has enhance my life in some way.

I'm going to skip over some of the obvious websites that I use all the time, like eBay, Amazon and Mapquest. Some of the sites will be tools that I find useful in my work, travel, play or blogging. All will be sites I go back to over and over for some feature that I have come to find indispensable.

If you have any site you'd like me to look at, feel free to drop me a line. I'm always happy to check out new websites. But be forewarned, I'm not going to review anything that I don't find really cool and useful. In fact, the next couple of dozen posts will likely be dominated by the contents of my bookmark toolbar and a bookmark folder I call "cool web stuff". If you think your site has what it takes, drop me a line!

No comments: