Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Tiki! The Tiki Room - for drink recipes and restaurant reviews

I admit it...I have a weakness for all things Tiki. Perhaps it's my love of the Adventurers' Club, or just memories of warm tropical breezes while I sip rum drinks seated next to a flaming torch in the sand. Whatever the reason, if you are like me, you might enjoy the Tiki Room. The Tiki room has wonderful discussion forums giving tips on Tiki bars and restaurants, Tiki travel, collecting Tikibilia (is that a word?) and, of course, how to make the perfect Tiki drink. When I'm venturing into a new drink (this weekend it was Singapore Slings) I like to check a resource like this where knowledgeable people share the ups and downs of different ingredients and proportions in your drinks. Check this out before your next Tiki party and your friends will wonder at your amazing depth of Tiki know-how!

www.tikiroom.com

No comments: