Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Twtter - what are you doing RIGHT NOW?

Twitter is a blog - sort of. It's designed for short, short entries, with an excellent interface for mobile posting. As a general rule, this leads to lots of "I'm here doing this" postings, which read like a minute blow-by-blow account of the bloggers' days. I have my friends' twitters sent to my mobile phone, which means I get little bits of random, daily activities popping up all the time. It's not as insightful or well-written as a blog, but then, it's not meant to be.

As with a lot of blogs, the idea behind twitter is that somehow, people will be interested in reading short little snippets about your life. And...as with blogs, the more interesting the person, the more interesting the twitter. If you have interesting friends, you will probably be entertained!

www.twitter.com

No comments: